Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Towards the Finish Line...

Witch Joan and I went yarn shopping this morning...

When I got home, I found Zar trying to finish his rug.  All he really did was mess up the yarn stash. 

I am now to the end of the middle section and ready to start the stripes on the other end.

I did get some greens for another rug for Zar...

That one can go in the Clockwork Cottage if I ever get back to working on it.

I still have a week or more of straightening the workroom.

I don't really want to talk about it! 

The rest of the thread quickly disappeared.  Guess who stole it?

Yup. It was Tessie.

It seems that she wants two rugs and a lot of baskets made from this stash... I had better get back to the needle. 

This could take a couple of years, at the rate that I am going...

I want to get Zar's rug finished.  I am anxious to see how the yarn by Tessie's feet will look as a rug. Very colorful, if nothing else.

Back to the needle.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: