Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Why Cant I???

Tessie has been ignoring me all day.

She refuses to speak to me until I dress her in something "sensible"....

She found one of my old T-shirts. She cut the shape of a T-shirt out of it and insists that it would be much more in line with what she does than a dress,,,
She also found one of my old shirts that looks like a pair of levis in her size...

I do believe that we are at odds about how she should dress...

Maybe I can talk her into a dress made from the levis material. 

She is really trying to get into the 21st century.

I am trying to keep her where she belongs.

Sooner or later, one of us is going to have to give in.  Wish me luck!

If she gets her way, I will have to re-do her hair in pig tails.  She keeps talking about Pippi Longstockings...

Somebody help me!!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: